Is there a dedicated thin glass shader? Haven’t seen one.
For thin glass absorption can be neglected.
The dedicated arch-glass OSL shader (link above) features
– Absorbtion/tint colour.
– Reflective coating layer, for example a one-way mirror or high reflectance building glass.
– Dirt layer, like a layer of dust or sand on the outside.
– IOR of glass and surrounding medium (air usually).
– Normal map inputs for creating warped reflections for each pane separately.
– Supports ray traced refraction, transparency, and black opaque for the refraction/transmission.