My name is Michael Blackshore and I’m interested of coordinating\manage a CUDA port of the appleseed render.
The dev I have checked with (whom I have not worked with before)
* Skilled in C++ & C / ASM & CUDA.
* OpenCL composability implementation experience.
* Member of Moscow CUDA Center of Excellence (http://hpc.msu.ru/?q=node/116)
* Achieved Computer Science Master degree in Unheterogenous Systems.
* Have in-depth understanding of Math analysis / Data structuring / Linux / Low-level optimization and related challenges of performance speedup.
* Intel Threading Building Block parallel algorithms contributor.
* Author of various commercially successful concurrency work-stealing algorithms (all additional information can be provided).
* IBM Bluegean/P hyper-thore cluster experience.
That should be enough as I understand since C++ and ASM is the needed bit for cuda?
Do you have any additional input?
Do you know any studios that would be interested in a such port?